{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com


Mercenaries of the Republic
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFIRE

Share | 
 

 Pics of Members

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I was about to say that I was the blond faggot. My hair is brown again though. It was blonde because I was bored. Really. Bored.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1
Member
avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25
Location : In a ketchup bottle eating pickles

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 pm

I LOVE TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalas

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Girl on the far right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cody
Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Ithor, Planet of the Ithorians!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:36 pm

AJ wrote:
Here is mine



Guess which one is me (STFU PLAGE, DICE, AND OVER)
Lolnub. Didn't say anything about da Codester.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.motrclan.com
Eagle
Member
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 pm

its cool aj. i shaved my head on april 20th (no, no relation to national weed day).

why? for fun.

_________________
Flash wrote:
CV is a whole new concept that I personally have perfected.

Vanity wrote:
1v1'd over 15 different people in the last 2 months Surprised! None of them got over 4 kills - with the exception of Eagle, but then again - I didn't have sound.

C2224 wrote:
Eagle is the most fun I've ever had =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Ironically, that's when i dyed my hair. With no relation to weed day either.


Awkward.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 pm

cody wrote:
AJ wrote:
Here is mine



Guess which one is me (STFU PLAGE, DICE, AND OVER)
Lolnub. Didn't say anything about da Codester.

I dudnt forget you. you never knew what i looked like. as far as i know.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Member
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:11 pm

LOL the black guy on the right looks EXACTLY like gus from psych.

and i currently have poison ivy all over my face so i wont be posting a pic any time soon Smile

_________________
Flash wrote:
CV is a whole new concept that I personally have perfected.

Vanity wrote:
1v1'd over 15 different people in the last 2 months Surprised! None of them got over 4 kills - with the exception of Eagle, but then again - I didn't have sound.

C2224 wrote:
Eagle is the most fun I've ever had =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cody
Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Ithor, Planet of the Ithorians!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:35 pm

AJ wrote:
cody wrote:
AJ wrote:
Here is mine



Guess which one is me (STFU PLAGE, DICE, AND OVER)
Lolnub. Didn't say anything about da Codester.

I dudnt forget you. you never knew what i looked like. as far as i know.
Ah. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.motrclan.com
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Eagle wrote:
LOL the black guy on the right looks EXACTLY like gus from psych.

I knew there was a reason why I loved you. I love Psych.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nike

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : In -> That Direction

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 am

cody wrote:
Eagle wrote:
TheDude wrote:
AJ wrote:
Only New Zealand or Scotland or Eagle's room can look so beautiful.

Fixed and QFT.

Fixed and QFT.
*wants proof* No Dude, I don't want your "beautiful backyard"

Does this anwser it for you Cody..... My parents wanted me to cover their faces if I posted this pic, they are not too fond of the whole internet idea.

And Cody why do you always talk in third person. It gets annoying Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cody
Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Ithor, Planet of the Ithorians!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Nike wrote:
cody wrote:
Eagle wrote:
TheDude wrote:
AJ wrote:
Only New Zealand or Scotland or Eagle's room can look so beautiful.

Fixed and QFT.

Fixed and QFT.
*wants proof* No Dude, I don't want your "beautiful backyard"

Does this anwser it for you Cody..... My parents wanted me to cover their faces if I posted this pic, they are not too fond of the whole internet idea.

And Cody why do you always talk in third person. It gets annoying Neutral

I Don't know, makes me feel... by meh self Very Happy Anyways... New Zealand. To me that other pic, looked like Costa Rica (Jurassic Park)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.motrclan.com
SanityCore
Council
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Wait, has only me, aj, dice, pulse, and nike posted actual pics? You pansies. Show yourselves. I've never seen you Weap, from all these years.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motr.forumotion.com
cody
Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Ithor, Planet of the Ithorians!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

SanityCore wrote:
Wait, has only me, aj, dice, pulse, and nike posted actual pics? You pansies. Show yourselves. I've never seen you Weap, from all these years.
I'm thinkin of postin' a pic of myself... but when? YOU SHALL NEVA' KNOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.motrclan.com
C2224

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 26
Location : The DROW!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 pm

SanityCore wrote:
Wait, has only me, aj, dice, pulse, and nike posted actual pics? You pansies. Show yourselves. I've never seen you Weap, from all these years.
I believe his picture was on the 2005 or 06 home page, where you could talk about yourself. Weapon is a BEAST, plus he probably gets all the ladies Razz Except when he's angry, I can imagine what he may look like (at least back then)






































































Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noise

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:43 pm

cody wrote:
I Don't know, makes me feel... by meh self Very Happy Anyways... New Zealand. To me that other pic, looked like Costa Rica (Jurassic Park)

Costa Rica FTW!!!! But we don't get snow though..... ; )

w00t!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eagle
Member
avatar

Posts : 425
Join date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm

noise. app for us.


and as soon as this face poison ivy clears up i will post teh piczorz (including my room for all you nonbelievers)

_________________
Flash wrote:
CV is a whole new concept that I personally have perfected.

Vanity wrote:
1v1'd over 15 different people in the last 2 months Surprised! None of them got over 4 kills - with the exception of Eagle, but then again - I didn't have sound.

C2224 wrote:
Eagle is the most fun I've ever had =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SanityCore
Council
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Eagle wrote:
noise. app for us.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motr.forumotion.com
weapon
Council
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:34 pm

C2224 wrote:
SanityCore wrote:
Wait, has only me, aj, dice, pulse, and nike posted actual pics? You pansies. Show yourselves. I've never seen you Weap, from all these years.
I believe his picture was on the 2005 or 06 home page, where you could talk about yourself. Weapon is a BEAST, plus he probably gets all the ladies Razz Except when he's angry, I can imagine what he may look like (at least back then)

I'm surprised Sanity. I posted pics of myself back in the old days, when Kelly and Scare etc were still around.

I might repost them and then add an updated one, but no doubt one of you would make some crack about me being some male model just like the last time I posted pics.


Last edited by weapon on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 pm

I think I made that comment last time. Lol.


But seriously dude, you can be a male model for a suit company. Come on. Target. Kohls. JCPenney. Dillards. Come on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C2224

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 26
Location : The DROW!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:08 pm

weapon wrote:

I'm surprised Sanity. I posted pics of myself back in the old days, when Kelly and Scare etc were still around.

I might repost them and then add an updated one, but no doubt one of you would make some crack about me being some male model just like the last time I posted pics.
TAKE THE CHANCE!!!! None of you will ever see a picture of me, unless you want to come on over to my house here in humble New York Very Happy. I have my address as my Teamseapk username sometimes, so feel free to take the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cody
Member
avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Ithor, Planet of the Ithorians!

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 pm

C2224 wrote:
weapon wrote:

I'm surprised Sanity. I posted pics of myself back in the old days, when Kelly and Scare etc were still around.

I might repost them and then add an updated one, but no doubt one of you would make some crack about me being some male model just like the last time I posted pics.
TAKE THE CHANCE!!!! None of you will ever see a picture of me, unless you want to come on over to my house here in humble New York Very Happy. I have my address as my Teamseapk username sometimes, so feel free to take the picture.
Um.. no thank you. O.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.motrclan.com
StarZy

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:18 am

i posted a pic on the first page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Generalbob

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 am

Nike wrote:


Does this anwser it for you Cody..... My parents wanted me to cover their faces if I posted this pic, they are not too fond of the whole internet idea.



Nike has three parents? 0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SanityCore
Council
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 pm

weapon wrote:
C2224 wrote:
SanityCore wrote:
Wait, has only me, aj, dice, pulse, and nike posted actual pics? You pansies. Show yourselves. I've never seen you Weap, from all these years.
I believe his picture was on the 2005 or 06 home page, where you could talk about yourself. Weapon is a BEAST, plus he probably gets all the ladies Razz Except when he's angry, I can imagine what he may look like (at least back then)

I'm surprised Sanity. I posted pics of myself back in the old days, when Kelly and Scare etc were still around.

I might repost them and then add an updated one, but no doubt one of you would make some crack about me being some male model just like the last time I posted pics.
OH YEA. You had brown hair. I'm remembering now. I must've been tired Neutral

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pics of Members   

Back to top Go down
 
Pics of Members
Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Choose your fangs ( Seeking members )
» Intersting KH Pics You Find.
» important roleplay rules for moderators/members
» Fairy Tail Wizards (List of Members)
» New Character Generation/Pics Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: Announcements :: Media Department-
Jump to: