{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Tea an Crumpets

Go down 
+9
Loki
Outlaw
TheDude
StarZy
weapon
Hunter
Wes
AJ
learner
13 posters
AuthorMessage
learner

learner

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 am

well hello boys thought i better come to this site an spam the hell out of it . now would i do that Smile
so weapon your all grown up now an im surprissed to c you are still around but then again you gotta keep that gay ass wesley in shape:)

just kidding with you all ..

now for a proper chat an i dont want that cody spamming my post as i will see that you have a ban on posting for well over 1 month Smile
anyway by looking at the topics i can see/read i see that a few of you are still around weapon /aj/sanity/hunter/oh an wes Mad
who else is still about an im talking about the ol school crew not you newbies

AJ did you get my steam name bud well if not here it is again LEARNER add me or just post yours an ill add you then we can hook up an play some L4D
talking about L4D vavle just announced L4D2 for nov 09 this should be nice there is a E3 vid of it google it to find as i carnt be bothered as i stuck in bed on a dell inspiron 1300 slow ass crap Smile

weapon we must catch up bruv do you have ts still hook me up with it when your on an we can chat / catch up on the past 2/3 years Smile

weres the Fish is he still around ?
what else to say errrrm
errrm
cody stop spamming Smile
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 am

Good to see you finally made it. Another old school guy around here is Eagle, but no one saw much of him until now, ha ha (Love you eagle).

And I did place yours in there, just not entirely sure you've received it so mine is BGFalcon. My nickname is Bullets for your Asshole in case of any confusion.

Now Fish just left the clan completely (and in shambles) because he was done with PC Gaming. so we've been slowly rebuilding it and so far it looks good. We got a council of 7 old school MotRs running the show.

Our TS ip is 75.102.38.15:30885 (just so you can just copy and paste this shit instead of typing it out.)

And yeah Learner. L4D2 looks awesome. And it looks like it takes place in the New Orleans (oh joy...).

Oh and Cody, whatever Learner wants Learner gets. Because we love your British homeboys (just in case any of us at the age of 18 or over want to go to Britain and get hammered legally for once in our goddamn lives before the age of 21). Now quit your spamming.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:07 pm

I plan to be around for a while.Free L4D2 Trailer link

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174487
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Council

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Learnerrrrr play Left For Dead with uss!

Add me on steam: Aznhomdawg
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Tea an Crumpets Image019a

Cheers buddy. Yeah we'll definetly have to catch up. I'm off tomorrow for my brother's graduation, so I'll try to hop on in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
learner

learner

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:39 pm

I didnt get your invite so i invited you nickname #|D.A.V.E|# Just so you know who it is i also sent one to you Hunter an will hook up with you as soon as your on line should be good fun Smile

thanks Wesley for the link even tho iv already done my research on multiple trailers an images

Laughing

thanks for the TS ip ill hope on it in 5/min or so to check im all good an c if anyone will register me Smile

weapon ill try an be online when your about just try an give me a time as time zones are diff an give your bro a high five an tell your mum i said hi Smile
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Noon, 1, or 2 Central. He says thanks and I'll relay the hello to mom. Smile
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Hey Dave how u doing?
You gotta get on Guildwars at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDude
Council
TheDude

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Learner you old bugger!

Stick around, be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm

hey learner i remember you. Im N12.

I am getting L4D to join the party in a few days.

My steam is: ArcN12
Back to top Go down
learner

learner

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

weapon wrote:
Noon, 1, or 2 Central. He says thanks and I'll relay the hello to mom. Smile

ok bud so around 5pm /7pm my time

TheDude wrote:
Learner you old bugger!

Stick around, be awesome!

will do you ol bugger Smile

StarZy wrote:
Hey Dave how u doing?
You gotta get on Guildwars at some point Smile

got board of guildwars at the moment all im doing is title grinding an farming ectos i already have 18/19 maxed .i still hav3e well over 150 ectos on my accounts Smile but ill keep hold of them untill the price of them go back up.
get hold of l4d an join us on there great fun munching on zombies Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

ahhh i remember the good old GW days wit choo Smile

i gotta find a good solo build for that to make me not bored as hell with it for a few days...
Back to top Go down
learner

learner

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 am

eagal
i have farmed to much i just got boring i was solo farming UW/FoW an TOMBS with my sin
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 am

I would have played L4d a long time ago, but my comp sucks, ill check around a few sites and see if my comp has the specs Smile
Back to top Go down
learner

learner

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 am

StarZy wrote:
I would have played L4d a long time ago, but my comp sucks, ill check around a few sites and see if my comp has the specs Smile

starzy the image of your pc you sent me i can tell you that it wont by the looks of things your pc went out of date with the dinos Smile

here is starzy rig
WOT A BEAST:)
Tea an Crumpets 7422011
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 am

I just totally remembered something. I hate Tea and Crumpets.
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm

learner wrote:
StarZy wrote:

starzy the image of your pc you sent me i can tell you that it wont by the looks of things your pc went out of date with the dinos Smile

here is starzy rig
Tea an Crumpets 7422011

Pure Pwnage Smile
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 pm

hi learner ^^
and weapon why don't you ever come on ts for US!!1!1
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
cody
cody

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:41 pm

StarZy wrote:
learner wrote:
StarZy wrote:

here is starzy rig
Tea an Crumpets 7422011

Pure Pwnage Smile
O.O High tech...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motrclan.com
StarZy

StarZy

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 am

cody wrote:
StarZy wrote:
learner wrote:
StarZy wrote:

here is starzy rig
Tea an Crumpets 7422011

Pure Pwnage Smile
O.O High tech...

Yeah, i only buy the best Wink
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 am

SanityCore wrote:
hi learner ^^
and weapon why don't you ever come on ts for US!!1!1

I did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Noise

Noise

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey Learner, I think I've seen you around on Rep Com Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea an Crumpets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea an Crumpets   Tea an Crumpets Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea an Crumpets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: