{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Blast from the past

Go down 
+8
cody
StarZy
SanityCore
weapon
D1
Outlaw
Eagle
blck_drgn_fyr
12 posters
AuthorMessage
blck_drgn_fyr

Blast from the past Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

So... I don't know how many of you remember me from the old RC days, if you did know me it would probably be as DS blck_drgn_fyr. I saw some of you playing L4D with learner today. My interest was peaked. I tried finding some of you guys on Steam. I added some of you, you'll see me as [KNUX]Mr. Giggles, if you didn't get a request, add me, my ID is blck_drgn_fyr. Hopefully I'll see some of you in L4D or something sometime in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:50 pm

ah i remember you sir Smile i have steam but i dont play any games on there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 pm

sup i remember you. Its N12 btw.

my steam is: ArcN12

xfire: asianoutcast

nice to see you again mate
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:56 pm

I believe I do remember you.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 am

I remember.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:12 am

weapon wrote:
I remember.
Use xfire Smile
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 am

Hey Fyr Smile
Hows you?
Back to top Go down
cody
cody

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Wow.. i can't believe some of the old members I remember... after I spent my time on da old MotR site, and forums.. those names can get lodged into your brain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motrclan.com
C2224

C2224

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm

weapon wrote:
I remember.
No it's "We Remember" MR.! BTW I hear you live in New York? What portion of it do you live in, Central, East, West or South/NYC?
Back to top Go down
blck_drgn_fyr

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 pm

C2224 wrote:
weapon wrote:
I remember.
No it's "We Remember" MR.! BTW I hear you live in New York? What portion of it do you live in, Central, East, West or South/NYC?

I live east central I suppose, almost directly in between albany and nyc. It's good to see some of you guys again, anyone know if Fish is around?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Fish left us high and dry.Even though we doubt hes coming back. I dont think we'd want him back.
Back to top Go down
learner

learner

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 am

Wes wrote:
Fish left us high and dry.Even though we doubt hes coming back. I dont think we'd want him back.

ouch its like that then
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm

learner wrote:
Wes wrote:

ouch its like that then

Yep its like that.
Back to top Go down
blck_drgn_fyr

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Ah, unaware that he had left like that. Too bad to hear.
Back to top Go down
sandking
Council

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:12 pm

its the guy that answered all my riddles on the DS forums! rylak485 is my steam buddy I play L4D and I also remember you from FS back when it played stuff . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past   Blast from the past Empty

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: