{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

READ! IMPORTANT

Go down 
+8
Eagle
weapon
SanityCore
Over9000
AJ
cody
Pulse
Silence
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wes
Council

READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 am

SanityCore wrote:
he has remained true to the clan.

First of all. Lol at you Sanity.

If you want to join thats fine Silence, but yet again i have to point out that right now we dont need squads as we are a little to small for that. I've noticed that some people are even confused by "squads". It also splits the clan in to clicks which then cause poltics.
Back to top Go down
Goku

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 am

Then Don't create a squad for you, but a squad for the euro guess which will join. The truth is that I can't see the problem here. Dude is welcome in the squad for me, I like the guy but for us to start and brought up the idea of a euro squad ( And I have already recruited some members ) then I do not believe that he should be lead. He is not as active as us, temporarley, I do not know but he is not right now anyway. The clan is small because you do not recruite, that is not our fault. We can recruit many members to the euro section since we play alot and are active pretty much everyday. There is nothing wrong with having a squad, if someone finds it confusing then tell them " there is a squad that only europeen guys join" that's all, if they don't get that then...god have mercy on their souls.

Dude may have been a euro commander for a long time, but since you guys do not have a euro squad, then I do consider him doing a good job for the clan but not so good at recruiting members. That's why we are here, to get more people to join, europeen players. If we can not even lead and control the squad which we are intitled to because Dude has been euro commander for "sooooooo" long, then there really is no point. I can't be a Pvt or let's even say general and try to get people to join when we are so little at the point of view. No one will listen, I got alot of friends and ill make sure people join. If they know that the leader can be trusted, and they can trust me and Sunshine. If they are friends with Dude then jolly oh but not everyone is, Dude might have friends I don't have but at the moment those are not the friends I whish would join.

NOTE: This text is long and was written carefully, there is no such thing as "angerment" or bad tone towards anyone in this text.
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:55 am

Goku wrote:
The clan is small because you do not recruite, that is not our fault.

Who said we don't recruit? We just got back from dormancy and we are recruiting a lot
Back to top Go down
Goku

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 am

Then if you are recruiting and everything is going well, then why can't we lead the section? We are as capable as any other. And we are not bad players. I mean if you now are recruiting then there shouldn't be a problem with us being euro squad lead. You do not trust us?
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

all our recruits in like a week

1 NoPulse
2 Cody
3 Over9000
4 N12
5 Dark
6 goku
7 silence

i think thats it for this week
Back to top Go down
Goku

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am

If you trust us to keep the squad up then we should be able to. If you can give us a chance to prove that we are no mere noobs. Then we will get the squad members.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

These two guys are interested in helping this clan out by bringing in more euros. We should be glad they are applying for us instead another clan.
Back to top Go down
TheDude
Council
TheDude

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Ok, finally managed to register, my email kept auto-deleting the message.

As far as them leading Euro squad (if and when we get squads back) I'd be ok with that, especially seein as I won't be doin tournaments. I would like to keep the Euro tags though. Someone else can decide what ones.

And as far as the clan not "trusting" you, well of course we don't, we don't know you yet, lol. Give it a few weeks.

I'd be happy to help run a Euro squad or whatever, but I'll take a back seat if that's what you lot on the council decide.
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Alright, I liked getting the ok from Dude first Very Happy
The council will discuss this further, refer to your apps for anything else.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ! IMPORTANT   READ! IMPORTANT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

READ! IMPORTANT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2