{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

He's......ALIVE????

Go down 
+9
Falcon
Eagle
Fatal
SanityCore
StarZy
weapon
Wes
AJ
Sh4rpSh00t3r
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sh4rpSh00t3r
Sh4rpSh00t3r

He's......ALIVE???? Empty
PostSubject: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am

Hey all, I got Sand's message on youtube and it sounds like you all want me back, I'd be glad to be apart of MotR again, but I will be honest i hardly play Republic Commando now. However if you want to readd me as a Vet that's cool too. If you guys have a teamspeak i'll probably still make a point of getting on that. And for tournaments, with the skills I have now you'd be better off without me haha.

As for where I've been... Well I still do a good deal of gaming I've upgraded from Guild Wars to World of Warcraft now, yes I've turned to the nerdy side but the upside to it is i play for free (private servers ftw?). As for FPS's I've moved on to Crysis and just this last October i bought an Xbox 360 ELITE so if any of you have a gamertag leave it in a message. I mostly play Halo 3 and GH: Metallica but I have a few others as well.

Anyway, what's everyone else been up to????

Oh and a blast from the past here. I'm not proud of the editing, but it brings back memories.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Seriously? WoW? Seriously Sh4rp? Seriously? Come on, your better than that! I don't care if it's free, it's still not right. And Wes will probably be a douchetard every time you get on TS because you play it.

But seriously, it's good to see you bud. Glad you came back, even if you aren't going to play. As for my gamertag, it's Cabizzle. But my 360 is on the fritz atm and I'm pooling money together and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I only have a problem with people who pay to play the same repeative content over and over again AJ. If he just does that in his free time its fine.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Hey sharpie marker. Glad to see ya again.
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm

SHARP! Hey man, good to see you. I miss when we would play GW together (about 2 years ago Razz)
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey Sharp. WoW is addictive, I'm not gonna lie. But I stopped after my free month was over and I was at lvl 21 Smile.
Get on XFIRE more often.
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
Fatal

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 pm

OMG Sh4rp my old Theta Com <3 Im glad to see you back Smile
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

hey faggot
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Hey Sharp, nice seeing you again. Glad to see your coming back too. even if you arent going to play it will still be cool to talk to ya a ts. hope to see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Sh4rpSh00t3r
Sh4rpSh00t3r

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm

I still need the TS info or member forum access, or do I have to apply again?
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

prolly dont remember me...its N12 sup dude? good to see you.
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Why hello there Sharp. I've been wondering where you went.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm

I don't know you, and you don't know me, But since you are a former MotR member, Its an Honor to meet you.
Back to top Go down
sandking
Council

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Sharp the nublet add my gamertag rylak09 you have seen it somewhere before though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's......ALIVE????   He's......ALIVE???? Empty

Back to top Go down

He's......ALIVE????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: