{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

RCPL - Tournament

Go down 
+8
Dice
primehunter8
Vigilance
Wes
KiLL
Over9000
StarZy
Ironhide
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 pm

In the past, there have been many failing tournaments, not even one of them were funny, or at least active.
Some people of this community thought about it, and decided to give it a last try, to create a tournament.

It will be better organized, since we got supporters in almost every clan,and we got some servers.

With the help of Judge, Ironhide, Nighty, Nate and Aphex we could make this tournament running.

Now it is up to you, dear players of the Republic Commando comunity, to revive this game, at least for one -maybe last- tournament,
so do not go forward with a negative attitude to this, be happy, try to make the best out of the last days of Star Wars Republic Commando!

The people who want to be a tournament never played their matches in the past, and later on they complained about it,
now this is the chance to get a good running tournament,
we got enough servers for our matches, enough high ranked supporters in every clan (Nate, Judge, Nighty, Aphex, and Ironhide).

So sign in, play your matches, and have fun :-)
-> http://www.rcproleague.de.tl

Well, and this will not be for EU players only, we will try our best to make it fair for everyone!
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Well, it's not very well organised, it doesn't have a system which makes it easier to submit matches and be user friendly, so idk.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:10 pm

StarZy wrote:
Well, it's not very well organised, it doesn't have a system which makes it easier to submit matches and be user friendly, so idk.
Seems as you did not read everything, we wrote the whole system on the website.
Anyway people got time to sign in for 4 days from now own, or maybe 5 depends on the time zone.
If those days are over, we will announce how the tournament continues, but believe, it will not fail becaus of the organisation.

By the way, you got the same opinion as everyone got before GB etc. this actually is why all the tournament fail,
no one tries to get it running, everyone is complaining that it will fail anyway, even when it did not started, so give it a chance, sign up and wait what happens.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:12 pm

2v2 is kinda small :\
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Over9000 wrote:
We will start small, yes, to see if it would works, after this tournament we will probably do a 3v3 tournament, or a big 1v1 tournament.
But at first we have to make thie one running well, so if you want other tournaments, play this one.
Only way to make this game a bit more fun again, although it will never reach ER etc.
But even a bit better than now is fine :-)
Back to top Go down
KiLL

KiLL

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Over9000 wrote:
Why ya gota be so picky over? 
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
StarZy

StarZy

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm

By the system, i mean easy is not forums, where u have a site that figures it out itself...
do you remember how you submitted ER matches, VGE or GB?
i mean something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:22 pm

StarZy wrote:
By the system, i mean easy is not forums, where u have a site that figures it out itself...
do you remember how you submitted ER matches, VGE or GB?
i mean something like that.

But it is better to be able to discuss about some things, to get a little comunity in the tournament, to make people care about it.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:54 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

We are already trying to get the support for a ladder tournament on Fraggednation.

Yes, the community possibly needs a tournament to keep it going, but what it doesn't need is an overload of people trying to get it to work.

Ironhide, everyone appreciates what your doing, but honestly Fraggednation seems willing to do this if we get the support. Please, consider helping us on it by posting.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Well, actually our tournament already got about 20 people who will play (the website is online for 12 hours now), we only need 40 or 48, so if you want to play your tournament, ok, do it.
No one forces you to play on RCPL, just wanted to let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Ah thanks Ironhide. Now if I find an RC ladder on a pro site is to complicating I can come to your forums. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
primehunter8

primehunter8

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm

How about not making everyone sign up for a site, and all that other crap, it seems complicated and these days who wants that? just get it going in some forum or something and let all the results get PMed...keep track of it on paper and pen...jeez.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 am

We got one problem so far,
anyone posted tons of new topics with gay pictures in our forums.

And since Motr is the only US clan where we announced the tournament so far, I will ask for your help.

Your help finding out who it was, would be great.
Sincerely, Ironhide.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited by Ironhide on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KiLL

KiLL

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

Ironhide wrote:

And since Motr is the only US clan where we announced the tournament so far, I will ask for your help.

I did DS.

That kid Must be gay.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 am

KiLL wrote:
Ironhide wrote:

I did DS.

That kid Must be gay.

Oh ok, maybe you could post my text also in the DS forum, I have no account there, thanks.

But now I am waiting for some Motr guys helping us :-)

Edit: We got an US server for our tournament now, to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance

Vigilance

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 am

Who's hosting the U.S server? And by the way Fraggednation has agreed to give us a ladder and section.

And what the hell? Why would anyone in MotR spam your site like that... You're rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 am

Vigilance wrote:
Who's hosting the U.S server? And by the way Fraggednation has agreed to give us a ladder and section.

And what the hell? Why would anyone in MotR spam your site like that... You're rediculous.

I did not say he is in Motr, but he properly visited your forums, and maybe got an account here, same for me, I visit the forums, got an account, but I am not in Motr.
By the way he came out of New York, as you do. Ah btw. you instul me too, "rediculous"... that's meaningfull.
Back to top Go down
Dice

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

Quote :
By the way he came out of New York, as you do. Ah btw. you instul me too, "rediculous"... that's meaningfull.
Ironhide please don’t come to MotR forums and start accusing our members of things they might or might not have done without any evidence.

Last edited by D2 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 am

He wasn't accusing us you fools, he was asking for help.....
Back to top Go down

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Ironhide wrote:

Take my personal information out or I will sew kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Wes
Council

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 pm

For the record Ironhide there are many "bots" if you will programmed to run around the internet posting links like that.Either to infect people with a virus the "bot master" cooked up or to earn money per click.
Back to top Go down
Ironhide

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Was not a bot.

[21:50] 007: Hey there.
[21:51] 007: It was me who spammed your site.
[21:51] 007: So take my personal Info out please.

As he said himself.

Thanks for being honest.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Was not a bot.

[21:50] 007: Hey there.
[21:51] 007: It was me who spammed your site.
[21:51] 007: So take my personal Info out please.

As he said himself.

Thanks for being honest.

The kid needs help.

Anyways, Ironhide, we are currently working on a ladder of our own at fraggednation. They are already setting us up with a ladder, they already have a scoring system, and they actually agreed to give Republic Commando a ladder. I'm not saying that no {MotR} Members will participate in your tournament, but I can say we are focusing more directly on the ladder at Fraggednation.

-Boose
Back to top Go down
KiLL

KiLL

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:16 pm

007 wrote:
Ironhide wrote:

Take my personal information out or I will sew kthxbai

wth? you spamed the site? LMFAO GTFO! ass hole. I don't care if you told the truth you little gay ass homo.

if these offends you please let me know. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RCPL - Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCPL - Tournament   RCPL - Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

RCPL - Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: