{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com


Mercenaries of the Republic
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFIRE

Share | 
 

 help me out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
007

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 pm

I think he wasn't actually joking with you, AJ. But yes, im in Vermont returning late tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 pm

He was.
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Hey
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Check out my post
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Lol
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): congrats
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): you won't be posting for the week

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 25
Location : In a Cave

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Wow Nikes got a good inventory of sigs, shouldnt be hard to pick 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
007

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Well he is an idiot then.
Dont fuck with AJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outlaw
Member
avatar

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

007 wrote:
Well he is an idiot then.
Dont fuck with AJ.
007 your next on AJ's hitlist rofl. stop spammin foo~

_________________

Outlaw - Combat Arms Division Commander
Republic Commando Player: {MotR}†SpecialK{SyN}†
Break Dancer: Bboy Kiko
CWalker: iGaling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
007

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 pm

poison wrote:
hey can anyone help me with making a signature for i dont know how it will be most apresheated and who every makes this for me all i want is to have it look awsome


thx What a Face
I thought it was fixed Question
I would like a kick ass sig also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poison

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Nike wrote:
I have some on my photo bucket account, that I could probably wip up for you.

https://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q466/golden121/ lol not the best but w/e. Smile

Thank you for taking my topic seriously.

If you can, can you put in the following

Page 1: Row one, last in the row

Page 2: Row three, last in the row

Page 13: Row two, second in the row

Thank you i very much appreciate this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weapon
Council
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 am

What the fuck is hour farming?

_________________
Weapon wrote:
Bitches don't know 'bout my legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SanityCore
Council
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 am

Ummm some people care how many hours of games they have on their xfire profiles so what they do is leave a game on, then minimize, thus xfire, hour farming.
www.xfire.com/profile/sanitycore

now see how many hours 007 has in the last week.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cbs123/

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motr.forumotion.com
Wes
Council


Posts : 392
Join date : 2009-04-23
Location : Calgary,Alberta,Canada

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:57 am

Find Sharp.


He used to make them for people. Pretty good too.



Oh and also I lol at this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poison

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 am

i think I'm going to have nike do it because of his offer but thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 25
Location : In a Cave

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 pm

poison wrote:
Nike wrote:
I have some on my photo bucket account, that I could probably wip up for you.

https://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q466/golden121/ lol not the best but w/e. Smile

Thank you for taking my topic seriously.

If you can, can you put in the following

Page 1: Row one, last in the row

Page 2: Row three, last in the row

Page 13: Row two, second in the row

Thank you i very much appreciate this!


So these?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
RyGuY



Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm

lol my bad i should have done this on my pc... I did this on my mac so the screen was bigger and messed everything up lol.

Pg 1: Row one, last in row (i change my mind)

Pg 2: Row Five, Last in row

Pg 13: Row 3, First in row

Thanks again and sry about that
sry my bro didnt log out this is realy poison
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1
Member
avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26
Location : In a ketchup bottle eating pickles

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 am

AJ wrote:
He was.
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Hey
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Check out my post
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Lol
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): congrats
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): you won't be posting for the week

Typical jackass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanity#SevenDeadlySins



Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 am

SanityCore wrote:
Ummm some people care how many hours of games they have on their xfire profiles so what they do is leave a game on, then minimize, thus xfire, hour farming.
www.xfire.com/profile/sanitycore

now see how many hours 007 has in the last week.
http://www.xfire.com/profile/cbs123/


I still don't get the point of this; it just makes your xfire hours increased, so it makes it look like you've been playing the game longer and you still suck at it.


But this guy was clocking like 50 hours a week before he started 'farming'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 am

D1 wrote:
AJ wrote:
He was.
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Hey
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Check out my post
[20:08] {MotR}Jardine™️: Lol
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): congrats
[20:08] {MotR}Boose(crapcomp): you won't be posting for the week

Typical jackass.

You sir, are an idiot.

AJ wrote:
Jesus fucking christ, the next person that asks about 007 and how he is still playing repcom will lose their forum privileges for a fucking week.

You should read into these things next time, kthx.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poison

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 pm

lmao... wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nike

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : In -> That Direction

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey Poison I'm sorry, but I wont be able to get around to your sig until next week, sorry. I am on vacation, and dont have the proper stuff for sigs, hope that is ok with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poison

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: help me out   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 am

thats fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: help me out   

Back to top Go down
 
help me out
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: General- {MotR} & =]PC[= :: Public-
Jump to: