{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

Blind-Man's app

Go down 
+7
Nike
Wes
D1
Fury
felsted
Blind-Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AJ
Council
AJ

Blind-Man's app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Fury's link wep. The date was Aug. 02 when it was made. He shut it down today.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:54 pm

weapon wrote:
Not yet. Someone get pics of the redcell app.

Why pics? I already posted the link... Btw.. Did anyone see all the clans he's been in?
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Fury wrote:
weapon wrote:
Not yet. Someone get pics of the redcell app.

Why pics? I already posted the link... Btw.. Did anyone see all the clans he's been in?

Didn't notice the link at first, so disregard my inital request. And yes I saw.
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 pm

denie him omg >.>
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am

........ Why has this kid not been denied yet. On the server, where he went from Redcell app, to MotR app. In after a second of thinking, then going on about how "MotR members are dumbasses" Those words are exactly what he said. Plus we have already seen how he lies.

|jedi| cca,cam,Ram,mod,Tx,Uc,motr,Ca,7ds,saa,cc-squad,m•artz,Ds,ccp,devil, thats all i can remeber

Are just some of the clans he claims to have been in. Denied, kid you don't go running from one app to another, then back again, what is this, your third application? In, what is it, 2 weeks. Just leave.
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 am

It seems the application in RedCell has been edited. (thought that you couldn't do that on their forums) The list of all the supposed previous clans has been replaced with a simple yes. I wish you guys had taken screenshots of what was said in-game.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 am

but there is more than 1 witness, so I guess that counts..
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 am

I know. I was thinking that out of curiousity I'd let Blind / Scoobs try to say something in his defense. Unfortunately the admin function on this site is dick compared to the admin panel in Php forums, so I couldn't find everything I was looking for (kind of hard when you've been enjoying some black-cherry and vanilla flavored vodka drunken ). Having said that, Blind should have seen this topic and posted by now, but hasn't.

If he hasn't posted by tomorrow afternoon, I'll put it in the deny section. Until then, you let me have my fun. Rolling Eyes scratch
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm not registered so I can't view the topic, and I'm not going to register either. What does it say?
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 pm

It's another application. Well, it seems you have nothing to say then. Denied Sleek/Blind/Scooby.

Btw you're banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind-Man's app   Blind-Man's app - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind-Man's app
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2