{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com
{MotR} Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of the Republic

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inXFIRE

I hope you all understand this.

Go down 
+12
primehunter8
Nike
AJ
RyGuY
Naded™
Outlaw
Over9000
J¡ñ™/Martyr™
StarZy
weapon
Fury
D1
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D1
D1

I hope you all understand this. Empty
PostSubject: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 pm

I have nearly been accepted in Pandemic Crisis, the MotR version of CombatArms.
I have also decided that the Republic Commando devisionis not right for me oranhting like that.

I want to join into a clan that has a more competeive spirit, and we blackball other clan s too mcuha.

I will be very much around as i always am for PandemicCrisis because youare honestly all of my best friends.

MotR is the best clan I have ever joinied, but at this point in my career I dont think its quite up to my competetive standards. You will always be theclan I fucking adore. All of you. I honestly fucking LOVE MotR.

AJ-- you were my best friend in MotR since Day1.
Over-- you are a sexyfucking beast and good luck getting into Pc.
Sanity--you kick my fucking ass in 1v1.
Eagle-- I Honetsly look up to you.
Everyone elseand Plague- I fucking love you.
Weapon- you are my inspiration to continue playing Republic commando.

In the future, when I feel the time is right and things get a little more competitive, I will ask for your competence and your acceptance.

I Love You All.

PS. D2- you have all the rights to my gaming name. (Dice) Btw, I love your aussie self.

<3
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am

<3 dice.. Good luck man, btw.. Which clan you going for?

Atleast your here for PC...so yea Very Happy :/
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:40 am

AND FURY--you're a beast. Yeah, I really wanted to be a part of MotR however I could and PC seemed like the best choice and I'm going to be very active with it. I'm technically not going anywhere. =P
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 am

Can't find the right rage pic to describe how I feel right now. Sorry to see you go Dice.
Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 am

Going for 7DS.
Lawl.
</3
Back to top Go down
J¡ñ™/Martyr™

J¡ñ™/Martyr™

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 am

BAI DICE Ill miss ya fosho
Back to top Go down
Over9000
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 am

DICE FUCK U <3
Back to top Go down
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 am

Dice love you man. your still gonna be here with us technically so w.e haha.
Back to top Go down
Naded™

Naded™

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 am

DIce dice dice dice Is the man is the man is the man
well bai dice ill always miss ur lil brown turd as a avvy
Back to top Go down
RyGuY

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 am

daniel. im gonna punch you in the face.
Back to top Go down
Naded™

Naded™

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am

7DS? really? really?
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 am

RyGuY wrote:

Lolololololololololollololololllololool. Nomore {MotR}RyGuY/Dice
Back to top Go down
RyGuY

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 am

Fury wrote:
RyGuY wrote:

Lolololololololololollololololllololool. Nomore {MotR}RyGuY/Dice

psh you were just tired of getting owned by us. haha.

and dan, im gonna punch you in the face even harder because fury reminded me of our team. and now you destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 am

weapon wrote:
Can't find the right rage pic to describe how I feel right now. Sorry to see you go Dice.
Sometimes it's good to try something new. I've never been one to clan-hop and I never will be. When the time is right, who knows? I might come back.

@ Fury- Me and Ryan can still pretend we're in MotR together. Oh, and how the fuck do you guys find out so fast where I went =P.

[07:08] {MotR}Dice: Ill always be D2.

Haha, I love you, you aussie bitch

PS N12, yes it's true, I'm technically still in the clan so I'll be coming here everyday just as often.
Back to top Go down
AJ
Council
AJ

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am

7DS. Srsly? With that douche? Srsly?

I'll see ya in CA ya cunthole, Razz
Back to top Go down
RyGuY

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm

D1 wrote:
Oh, and how the fuck do you guys find out so fast where I went =P.
we stalk you
Back to top Go down
Nike

Nike

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm

No, I don't understand Sad

GL in 7ds, btw what is the 7ds site?
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
StarZy

StarZy

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 pm

It was me who found out.
I am psychic dude.
Back to top Go down
D1
D1

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
Back to top Go down
primehunter8

primehunter8

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Good luck over there Dice, don't play favorites now... Razz
Back to top Go down
Eagle
Eagle

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 pm

diceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
SanityCore
Council
SanityCore

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 am

Just to let you know. because im just now reading your status. but i never once fucking blackballed. i was always the one trying to play 7ds, trying to play reign, trying to get MOTR involved. doesn't exactly help when people leave. i almost quit the game a couple weeks ago because vanity, morph, and crysis pushed me over the edge, lebron convinced me to stay i guess. why i wish sometimes people like weapon, toast, fish, cmd (more),any of em still played. All i was, was competitive about it. It's almost like now I'm using CA to cope with these things. w.e is all i can say man.
Back to top Go down
https://motr.rpg-board.net
sandking
Council

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 am

Vanity piggy backs off of reign so your choice of clans is poor as it is reign that actually looks for matches, Vanity just ends up being in there somehow . . .
Back to top Go down
weapon
Council
weapon

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

I have to say this now in light of Over leaving. Blackballing is a poor excuse to leave. Do you remember me being blackballed by damn near every member of Redcell AND DS unless Patrick, Meik, and the Clerics were online during the ER tournaments? I didn't complain nearly as much about it as it seems others are to you about clanmates "blackballing". I'd rather be blackballed in the manner I just told you about ten times over than deal with the kind of shit we deal with now : centerviewers, assholes with some kind of e-peen problem and internet tough guys pissing and moaning when called out on their centerviewing and arrogant trash talking from certain members of other clans after a match. I don't play matches anymore because the quality of the matches is shit compared to what we had back then. I only do pubbing now, and for fun. I'll let other people worry about growing their e-peens on the scoreboard. Right now I am not too happy that you left, but at least the reasons weren't as sorry as Over's reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope you all understand this.   I hope you all understand this. Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope you all understand this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: Announcements :: Vault-
Jump to: