{MotR} Forum Index
NEW SITE.
www.motrclan.com


Mercenaries of the Republic
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFIRE

Share | 
 

 Over9000's App

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naded™

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

We really don't need this constant fights on the forums that doesn't help the clan wat so ever
and it doesn't help our realations with one n other eathier and we all need to look at (like what plague said) both sides of the coin
maybe we should make a chart
GOOD|BAD
_________
he is good|he left
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
something along the lines of that
Smile
Good luck over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outlaw
Member
avatar

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Sanity... Very Happy

_________________

Outlaw - Combat Arms Division Commander
Republic Commando Player: {MotR}†SpecialK{SyN}†
Break Dancer: Bboy Kiko
CWalker: iGaling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weapon
Council
avatar

Posts : 605
Join date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Wes was trying to get the whole story out from what I saw. And skill alone does not help, otherwise we would have just let Tarp back in the last time he applied. Unlike Tarp though, Over probably has one shot left (I'm not speaking for the rest of the council on this). There's your coin Plague. Now take this shit to the PMs if you're going to continue it.


Just post screens and hang around on TS with the crew as usual while we deliberate.

_________________
Weapon wrote:
Bitches don't know 'bout my legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
felsted

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 pm

LetOverIn.
Fail mistake.
Deserves a second chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1
Member
avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25
Location : In a ketchup bottle eating pickles

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 pm

EVERYONE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Over9000 is probably the coolest mother fucker I know.
Yes, he was tempted with a captain spot there was no doubt about it.
But haven't most of us been?
I was tempted a long while back to become General of the Assassin's Guild.
Which was a 7 man roster that pwned assholes really fucking hard.
And I said NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in FUCKING MOTR...
Over should have done the same, but don't we all make mistakes??????


THE INTERNET. IS SERIOUS. FUCKING BUSINESS.

Yet only if you want it to be.

Good luck Trey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nike

avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : In -> That Direction

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Erm dice, you are not one to be talking about being tempted by another clan..... I mean *cough* *cough* 7ds *cough* cough* Razz

Anyways everyone deserves at least a second chance. Yes, it was an idiot move for over to leave, we all can agree on that, and not the best idea to return in a few days as an applicant. Yet, I would say that over is beginning to learn his lesson, due to many people's harsh words to him. And I am certain that Over would never do such a thing again.

All in all, I believe that over should be given another chance, no doubt, he will have to work very hard to regain the trust that many members have lost in him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Over9000
Member
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 pm

would of done better if they had more people in the sever but o well




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice
Guest


Posts : 58
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am

GL Over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Over9000
Member
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SanityCore
Council
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 am

172 to 42. very fair teams xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motr.forumotion.com
RyGuY



Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:01 am

Nike wrote:
Erm dice, you are not one to be talking about being tempted by another clan..... I mean *cough* *cough* 7ds *cough* cough* Razz

Anyways everyone deserves at least a second chance. Yes, it was an idiot move for over to leave, we all can agree on that, and not the best idea to return in a few days as an applicant. Yet, I would say that over is beginning to learn his lesson, due to many people's harsh words to him. And I am certain that Over would never do such a thing again.

All in all, I believe that over should be given another chance, no doubt, he will have to work very hard to regain the trust that many members have lost in him.

Dans just posting on this cause he misses us Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 25
Location : Burwell, Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

SanityCore wrote:
172 to 42. very fair teams xD
seems to be fair to me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outlaw
Member
avatar

Posts : 597
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 am

yo guys...lay off. QFT.

This is not a battleground to talk Over's issues. this is an application for MotR, and this matter is up to the council. Encouraging an app is fine, but making an app a little section for talking about Over's issues shouldnt be tolerated.

Keep up the good screenshots.

_________________

Outlaw - Combat Arms Division Commander
Republic Commando Player: {MotR}†SpecialK{SyN}†
Break Dancer: Bboy Kiko
CWalker: iGaling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Posts : 318
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 24
Location : In a Cave

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

Outlaw / N12 wrote:


This is not a battleground to talk Over's issues. this is an application for MotR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ
Council
avatar

Posts : 956
Join date : 2009-04-19
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 pm

[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): meh
[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): its better
[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): for the game
[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): atm
[09:20] {MotR}Nike{GamCpt}: ah, yea
[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): i wanted to bulid up motr
[09:20] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): but not that big
[09:21] (-7HV-)Wisdom(Capt): now there's hardly people to play


I know this is old, but I feel as thought I need to bring it up. Fyi, I haven't voted yet, nor will I vote for god knows how long.

This is what we call a dick move Over. Well, more like a cunt move. You didn't build up MotR, it was a group of us that did. Saying stuff like this makes you look like the Messiah of RepCom, for which you are not and you have an ego problem. And leaving because you wanted to help the community is bullshit, it just hides the fact that you left MotR because we got to big and no one wanted to play us.

That's all I'm going to say at the moment.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Over9000
Member
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 pm

i meant to say that i wanted to help build up motr but i was geting spamed that night i could not think what i was saying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
†ReborN†



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:45 pm

The bottome of the line is, he left us serveral times for bribes. He's one of our worst players. His language is fowl and his jokes ditasteful. He did nothing but argue in scrims and cause problems with other calns giving MotR an ever worse name, then made excuses about why his score was 4 while his teamates were 30+ in a scrim...

It's simple really. There is a consequence for EVERYTHING you do.

And if we let him back in, it shows not only him, but everyone they can come and go as they please. He left us without hesitation so we should just as easily denie him. To show him, and others that there is a price to pay for idiotic actions.

If we let him back in it will go back to the way it was, with him continuing to soil the name of MotR... except how does this look in the community? We aren't so desperate that we need him. We get along 100% fine without him. The downsides to letting him easily outway the benefits, which I have found none of.

To send a message, to prove we wont be walked allover, to show we can stand on our own and that there are consequnces for what you do, we need to denie him. Because ever if he was lucky enough to get back in, the first bribery from some noob clan and his as is gone.

We arent the only people who know this either. Just to fuck with MotR people in other clans could bribe him just to watch him leave us once more. Now that 7DS is aware of his idiocy as well as every other clan on the side lines, it would just be too easy to have him lost to his mis placed greed once more. Then it wastes our time further.


He made his decision. I say we make him stick to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Over9000
Member
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:05 pm








Last edited by Over9000 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†ReborN†



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

†ReborN† wrote:
The bottome of the line is, he left us serveral times for bribes. He's one of our worst players. His language is fowl and his jokes ditasteful. He did nothing but argue in scrims and cause problems with other calns giving MotR an ever worse name, then made excuses about why his score was 4 while his teamates were 30+ in a scrim...

It's simple really. There is a consequence for EVERYTHING you do.

And if we let him back in, it shows not only him, but everyone they can come and go as they please. He left us without hesitation so we should just as easily denie him. To show him, and others that there is a price to pay for idiotic actions.

If we let him back in it will go back to the way it was, with him continuing to soil the name of MotR... except how does this look in the community? We aren't so desperate that we need him. We get along 100% fine without him. The downsides to letting him easily outway the benefits, which I have found none of.

To send a message, to prove we wont be walked allover, to show we can stand on our own and that there are consequnces for what you do, we need to denie him. Because ever if he was lucky enough to get back in, the first bribery from some noob clan and his as is gone.

We arent the only people who know this either. Just to fuck with MotR people in other clans could bribe him just to watch him leave us once more. Now that 7DS is aware of his idiocy as well as every other clan on the side lines, it would just be too easy to have him lost to his mis placed greed once more. Then it wastes our time further.


He made his decision. I say we make him stick to it.


nuff said queer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 25
Location : Burwell, Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 pm

†ReborN† wrote:

nuff said friend
now thats better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
†ReborN†



Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

I wish he had chat logging on. Some of the shit he said to me after he left.

He has no respect for anyone. The words he used were much more obscene then that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clumsy

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Plague wrote:
†ReborN† wrote:

nuff said friend
now thats better

<3 you Plague
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 25
Location : Burwell, Nebraska

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Clumsy wrote:
Plague wrote:
†ReborN† wrote:

nuff said friend
now thats better

<3 you Plague
<3 you Clumsy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarZy

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Plague wrote:
Clumsy wrote:
Plague wrote:
†ReborN† wrote:

nuff said friend
now thats better

<3 you Plague
<3 you Clumsy

An application is not a place for gay love.
More screenshots, Over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Over9000
Member
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 pm

†ReborN† wrote:
I wish he had chat logging on. Some of the shit he said to me after he left.

He has no respect for anyone. The words he used were much more obscene then that.


k i will post it tbh u started the shit


Conversation started between (-7HV-)Charity(Capt) and {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Thu, Aug 06 00:50:42 2009
[00:50] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Kids are cool..... idiots are drooling on windows.
[00:50] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Point?
[00:50] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: You fail Wink
[00:50] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: And you know what?
[00:51] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: iliked you over
[00:51] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: thought you had potencial.
[00:51] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): DUDE
[00:51] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): ITS A FUCKING
[00:51] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): GAME

[00:51] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Its still sad..
[00:51] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): nope.
[00:51] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: If you cant make decent decisions here
[00:51] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: it can only tell me the shit mistakes you make in life
[00:51] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): Lmfao nope.
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: That all you got?
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Thats no fun.
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: You need lessons on argueing or something
[00:52] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): why would i argue with u
[00:52] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): we are talking
[00:52] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): on the internet.
[00:52] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): idc
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Because im bored Very Happy
[00:52] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): what u say about me
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: well
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: You talk about how this is the internet
[00:52] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: and how it aint a big deal
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: funny thing is I agree
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: but you're the one
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: shittin yourself
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: over insults
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): -.-
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: because you did something stupid
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): dude
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): i dont have the time
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): for this shit
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: You're on the internet
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: at 1 o clock
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: at night
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: you do have time
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): yes
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: You have
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): cause
[00:53] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: nothing better to do
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): i have to be
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): with my sick grandmom
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): that;s about to die
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): all
[00:53] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): day
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): at the hosptile
[00:54] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: That sucks big asssssssssssss
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): i did not go 2day
[00:54] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: I have a hard time believing it
[00:54] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: POINT IS
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): LMFAO
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): u dont?
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): fuck u then.
[00:54] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Does it matter?
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): i'm not the on geting mad cause some one life the clan i was in.
[00:54] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): left.
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Im not mad
[00:55] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): u'r not?
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: i just think its hilarious
[00:55] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): then dont fucking msg me
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: I just wanted to see how you're reacting to it all
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: and your pissy
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: like I thought
[00:55] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): cause
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: meaning you take this all to seriously.
[00:55] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): i have not
[00:55] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): had no sleep
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: So thank you for showing how pathetic things are for you.
[00:55] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Either have I?
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Im a depressed wreck
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: my life sucks
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: I mean
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: Its awful
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: I havent slept
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: in years
[00:56] (-7HV-)Charity(Capt): lmfao
[00:56] {MotR}†AciD{SyN}†: but you dont hear m



k that's all of itr cause i took him off my friends list and loged off

dont need to hear him keep on bitching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Over9000's App   

Back to top Go down
 
Over9000's App
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MotR} Forum Index :: Republic Commando- {MotR} :: Applications-
Jump to: